Thursday 28 May 2015

Dallas MeetUp -May 27

Last night  Dallas meetup was so much fun .I had the chance to present on Angular + Bootstrap + Visualforce with sample code .

I am so glad it went really well and also provided me opportunity to connect with lot of local folks who are excited to be a part of Salesforce Community .

Quickly wanted to share the code sample that I presented at meetup .

A simple responsive page to add Account Card was built using bootstrap and JS remoting along with angular concept of using modules .

The Presentation is at slideshare so that if you missed my session you can go through the same .It covered basics of bootstrap and angular JS and then explained the code snippet of how to use angularJs in salesforce .



Dallas meetup session  on Bootstrap + Angular + Visualforce from Mohitkumar Srivastav

The code samples I have shared on Github

Apex Controller


Visualforce Page

Hopefully this session was helpful .Please let me know how you feel about the whole session .Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Lightning Base Components

Lightning Base Components are great addition to the platform and in fact revolutionary .One of the concerns around lightning component ...